Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adios

My last day in Chile and LatinAmerica


DANG.


Well-

5 things I loved and will miss during my time backpacking.


1. the mountains and forest that just illustrate God's glory in nature.
2. Mi Primo (in the hat) and other cool peeps that I met during my travels
3. The weird and lively streets full of stray dogs, vocal vendors, and human statues4. The kind and loving hostel owners that took me and Gio into their own homes, treated us as honored guests, and showed nothing but love. (me and Rosita, whom pretty much adopted me as her grandson during my 2 night stay at her house)5. Finally, the ridiculously huge food that is big on size and taste. Below is more than a meal on a bun.

Packing up and heading back to the states on a RedEye flight. Be advised Coffee will be consumed.

Hope to see you if you're in the WEST SIDE!

Truly Blessed, Christian Cuellar/ DINK

No comments: