Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back for the first time

After enduring multiple bus rides, flights , and driving for about 8 hours- I've arrived to America's Finest City.
After showing up at AGO, I was immediately tackled to the ground by my pledgebro- I was so exhausted that resistance was futile.
Seeing the bros again was incredible and having Nikko say that I look like a Colombian Johnny Depp with my hair and stache definitely made my day even better. Seeing my big bro and lil bro was rad too.
Formal-I and dinner at Red Robin with all the bro afterwards was mind blowingly amazing.
Well 1st day of classes happens to be my heaviest day of classes for the week but whatever. I'm stoked for coffee with my bigbro and just chillin as much as possible with the guys at the house though I don't live there.
Funny how I'm closer to ADX's house than AGO's; Ralph's is a easy stroll down the street which is straight ballin if you ask me- and it's 24hrs so late night runs for bodily intake WILL take place.
Ight gotta beat down this jet lag. LATE

Lovin his bros, DINK253E

No comments: