Tuesday, December 25, 2007

דרום אמריקה



*not really sure what the title means or what langauge it is but is popped up when I was gonna type so- hope you enjoy it.
Before anything, Merry Christmas from the Scorching South to all you readers of my blog (ya´ll are few but got my respect and appreciation)

Ight so this is officially the 3rd day of trippin with my brother and cousin.
Quick summary of what we´ve done so far:

+We started out by leaving Viña del Mar ( the city where I went to school) and headed to the capital city of Santiago- we spent about a day there
- the bottom line: probably the filthiest city I´ve seen yet and the lamest in things to do at night.

+then we took an over-night bus to Temuco (a pueblo 8hrs to the south ) where spent about 75% of the time there crashed in our hostel beds due to the over-night bus ride.
- the bottom line:
the hottest christmas eve ever- so hot that I´m kinda feverish and experienced some intense diarrhea (cha cha cha!;)- I was feeling so bad that while watching the christmas tree in the center plaza with the locals, the Lord answered my prayers and I unleashed some mighty reverse digestion at the base of the city monument.
I`m sure I heard God whisper to me ´merry christmas` shortly after literally emptying myself

+Finally, I`m currently in the nearby pueblo of Pucòn. It´s pretty much located at the foot of this active volcano. A view of the skyline is below:



- the bottom line: me and the crew arrived in the morning and found the nicest hostel to stay at that I´ve seen so far. It´s this cabin house that´s really quiet and it has all you need- bathroom, hot water, kitchen, comfortable bed, and internet.
Well I´m still feelin feverish and crap- so I´m kinda taking it easy and avoiding the sun´s rays until I feel better. Surprised that aside from water, I´ve only had this snack size bag of crackers
and a glass of apple juice...yay for Catabolism!! ;-$

feelin´ ill and poppin´pills,
¬DINK253E¬

*according to one of my sources- דרום אמריקה is hebrew for South America...interesting

No comments: