Wednesday, December 26, 2007

one big ass candlestick

No cake and candles for me.
I´ll be starting my 22nd birthday in the early morning...I mean really early- as in 0315; fun stuff.
It`s all in the name of the Conquest. Me and my bro (the primo had to pull out for reasons unknown) are going to climb and beat down the volcano that towers over the pueblito in which we have been in for the past couple of days. Thank the Lord Almighty, my crap fever and stomach have been cured.
Now this volcano is likely to be a taste of more mountains that will be dominated in the road ahead so...in the words of Samuel L. Jackson `Hold on to your butts` (much respect to those who can tell me the movie that the quote comes from)...it`s time for the throwdown
I hope to get atleast 3 hours of sleep before doing business on this volcano thing...we see how it be

peace ya`ll

No comments: