Friday, December 21, 2007

Coca-Cuellar Conquest

I just spent my last full day here in Vina del Mar- oh...I'll miss the sound of the waves keeping me up in the early morning hours, the long strolls along the beach, my rad friends, and the rusty shack full of iron machines in which I frequently unleashed stress via dumbells and barbells-
well I just finished packing my backpack for the beginning of the the Coca-Cuellar Conquest;

it's me (this was before taking starting my Nazarite Vow),


my brother Cesar
(a rare glimpse of him looking so fresh and so clean),


and my cousin Giovanni
(from my mom's side of the fam whose last name the same as
the plant that crack is made from...Coca- makes sense i guess)


Stay tuned for updates- it's 3 colombians in the forest and with no real plans or knowledge of what to expect on the path the lies before them...this is gonna be fun.
we're going to literally live and survive in the forests of the Patagonia as we trek around. Once we find a way to escape the fury of the forest- we'll recharge in Argentina

*please do not be a fool and believe that we are looking clean as in the photos

feelin free,
~DINK253E~

1 comment:

J.A. Sitek said...

Man I wish I could be out there with you dudes!