Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WORD

sup ya'll,
so this is the first official blog post that I've ever done in the history of me.
Just a little background info for those who don't know- I am DINK253E from the mighty Epsilon chapter of Alpha Gamma Omega Fraternity
*check out the AGO-Epsilon blog which is MAN-handled by Sequel252E, my hardcore pledgebro who is too much for me to handle so I had to leave the country to build myself up to keep up...all that study abroad/spiritual exile stuff are just excuses

How has life been so far?- well I can't believe that it's almost two weeks into December and at the same time I'm quite happy that pretty soon I'll be free to leave the chilean 'university' (more like a community ed center with bars on the windows) the city in Chile and be able to go off into lands that have not experienced my presence as of yet.
Hopefully it's hot weather wherever I end up going...shoot it's funny how I really have no idea of where I'll be and what I'm gonna be doing for Christmas or New Years this year- well I'm sure that Cesar, Giovanni (my older brother and cousin who are backing all throughout the continent) and I will think of something good and ghetto to do.
I think spending Christmas/NewYear's camped out in the mountains or forests would be jolly good actually

almost forgot- WORD is now by the unofficial official motto for
the BetaZeta*Tau(BZT) pledgeclass- for those who don't know that's: my pledgebro, Sequel, DINK (myself), and Pebblebeach

*the last of the small old school AGO pledgeclasses- before they all started multiplying like bunny rabbits on crack...

To keep updated on my blog Subscribe to the feed .
be advised- this is only a taste of what's to come later...PEACE

1 comment:

perkyNbLue said...

You are hilarious!!

I am now Pebblebeach, rather than Pebble Beach?
Heh, WORD.